Bike the Gravel: Tour de Conservation Easement
5th Annual Bike The Gravel: Tour de Conservation Easement
A one-of-a-kind ride on scenic gravel roads and through gorgeous private properties
of Loudoun and Fauquier Counties, Virginia.
Saturday, September 24th
- Featuring a course that’s over 60% gravel.
- New properties never toured on previous rides.
- Something for every level – 18 miles, 34 miles and 65 miles
- Fully supported with SAG Wagons and well supplied rest stops at 3 locations.
- Registration includes gorgeous scenery and great gravel and paved road riding, pre-ride breakfast and post ride lunch, including beer!
- Begin and end at Buchanan Hall, Upperville, VA.
- Saturday, September 24th, 9:00 a.m. – Staggered start times to be assigned.
- Registration capped at 500 riders. Sign up today!
Click here to register!
Thank you to our sponsors
- September 24
- Event Category:
- Special Events
- The Land Trust of Virginia
- Buchanan Hall
8549 John S Mosby Hwy
Upperville, VA 20184 United States + Google Map