Tour de Conservation Easement
All new and unique Tour de Conservation Easement gravel ride
on the beautiful roads and through gorgeous private properties
of Loudoun and Fauquier Counties, Virginia.
Saturday, September 25th
Put it on your calendar, register now, you won’t want to miss it!
- All new Metric Century course – over 60% gravel.
- New properties never toured on previous rides.
- Something for every level – short, medium length courses, as well as Metric Century.
- Fully supported with SAG Wagons and well supplied rest stops at 3 locations.
- Registration includes pre-ride breakfast and post ride refreshments, including beer!
- COVID-19 safe event with all mandated and recommenced protections.
- New and grueling KOM and QOM climb with $500 prize for winners, for those who want to participate.
- Not interested in grueling climb or the $500, take the bypass and save your legs.
- Early registration is open through Bike Reg, if you want to secure your spot and save some money.
- Bring your group of 8 or more riders and get 10% discount. Bigger discounts for bigger groups available.
- Begin and end at Buchanan Hall, Upperville, VA.
- Saturday, September 25th, 8:00 a.m. – Staggered start times to be assigned.
ANNOUNCING ALL – NEW COURSES FOR THE
TOUR DE CONSERVATION EASEMENT
Three incredible courses to choose from with passage through private estates preserved by conservation easements, only viewable on this day!
- September 25
- Event Category:
- Special Events
- The Land Trust of Virginia
- Private: Haymarket Bicycle Studio