With a welcome by Sally Price, our very own Executive Director, Robert (Rob) Banner, ACRE Investment Management of The Plains, VA and Casey Jensen, Eco-Cap, LLC will lead a panel discussion on nutrient banking.
Date: February 25, 2020 (Next week, Thursday!)
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
This interactive webinar of explanation and Q & A will define the program and the process. ACRE Investment Management of The Plains, VA has been involved since the DEQ began the program and is responsible for 20% of the nutrient banks in Virginia.
Click here to register for the webinar. An email invitation will be sent to connect you on February 25th at 5:00 PM EST.
• Explore growing trees for lucrative nutrient credits.
• Program established by Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) in 2005.
• Ecologically sound and consistent with conservation easement language.
• Understand the hottest topic in land conservancy, today.
• Register now. Receive your emailed invitation to join the two-hour webinar.
Register today and receive a Nutrient Banking Overview and FAQ sheet.
For questions about this program, please contact Rob Banner (540) 729-1335 or email him at email@example.com
*It is not LTV’s policy to endorse any service or vendor but merely provide the information for educational purposes.
You also might be interested in
Love of land and history in Lovettsville: local couple and Land Trust of Virginia work to preserve 35 acre Linden Hall Farm
PRESS RELEASE MIDDLEBURG, VA, December 29, 2020 – The Land[...]
Get a Jump Start on Protecting Your Land in 2021:[...]
From a recently won award and a simple explanation of[...]